How to flash DM800HD/800HD SE via web browser
Lastest firmware for DM800HD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1gx88s0aamfl83/backup-11082013-SG-Dream%20Elite%20V3.0-%28010r5%29-dm800-SSL-84b.nfi
Latest firmware for DM800SE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9dpo0nzmh8w8wh/backup-11082013-SG-Dream%2BElite%2B3.0-dm800se-010r4-e3-SSL-84b.nfi
1) download the image
2) connect dreambox to router via a LAN cable
3) plug out the power for dreambox press and hold the button of dreambox(beside the LCD display of dreambox)
4) then plug in the power,wait about 5 second,it will show an IP address on dreambox display
5) notice down the ip address,and loose your finger on the button
6) type 192.168.x.x in your browser on computer
7) click 'firmware upgrade' at the bottom of page
8) select the file you download and press the 'Flash!' button
On the next page, you can select the flash image you want to flash. be sure that it has the ".nfi" extension.
You can't flash other images (like .img)!
- Click on "FLASH!" and wait. It might take some time to upload and flash the image.
- Switch the box off again, and on again. The new image should be flashed and working.