V9 pro /V8 golden setup manual, V8 angel user manual
V9 pro Setup Manual
一. V9 pro
① Connect box to power
② Insert USB WIFI adapter
③ Connect box via HDMI to TV
④ Connect box via Starhub cable to wall TV point
2. Setup Internet connection for the box. Can choose LAN cable or WIFI connection, just one of both,don't connect both ways at the same time.
Go to Menu >>Network>>Network Config
1) LAN cable: connect LAN cable from router (NOT Modem) to the box Ethernet port.
Under Network Config, click on "Active" under LAN, and then enter "Setup", set Config Mode to DHCP, and click "Connect", once success, Network Status will turn to "Connect" in green color.
2) WIFI: Plug in USB WIFI Adapter(come with the box), click on "Active" under WIFI, then enter WIFI Manager, select wifi and key in your wifi password, and press red button on remote to connect.
3. When the network is working properly, it will pop up new userdb, do as followoing
"Detected new user db, Are you update?" >> Yes
"Are you sure to burn flash?" >> Yes
4. Wait for the machine to automatically restart, get the perfect service data.
5. After boot up, can watch TV directly, press down and up arrow on remote control to change channels, or OK button on remote to show channel list, and select channel to watch.
All done for V9 pro setup!
二. V8 Angel
1. Starhub cable connection. Connect silver color F connector which come with the box to RF IN port on the box, and connect Starhub cable from cable point on the wall to F connector.
2. Go to MENU/Setting/Network, tick on WIFI option, select your wifi and input password, then click on "Connect Now".
3. After connect to Internet, the box will auto download channels from our server, go to MENU/Cable, press OK button to show channel list, and select channel to watch.
All done for V8 Angel setup!